Thursday, October 16, 2008

So I finally decided to get David Allen's Getting Things Done Fast, the Audio version of his book Getting Things Done. I listened to the first two CDs on my way to and from school today, and I must admit that I love the idea of it. Now, I've already toyed with the idea of the GTD concept, but it's good to be able to focus on it.

That's my nerdy side peeking through. C thinks I'm a complete geek, and he's totally right! I love every minute of it.

And now onto the more "pretty" stuff....

I'm digging Faux Bois at the moment [who isn't??], so C, take notes!

This ring is $18;



This faux bois embroidered pillow is $40;



And these pillows are also $40;




Look here for more Faux Bois on Etsy!


Love it!
<3
-L

3 comments:

Stacey said...

All are super cute, especially that ring!

esque said...

I dig the pillows!

Kim Caro said...

le sigh love it all