Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm sick at home today. My whole body just HURTS and I'm freezing cold!
Thankfully I have C here to help me out when I need it. He was so sweet, brought me the heating pad and got it all hooked up and wrapped me up in blankets so we could watch our movie.
I've been wearing his Sean John hat all day long, because it's nice and warm.



Anyways, C got an amazing offer in a field he has dreamed about for a long time... I'll elaborate more as time goes on because he's still contemplating how he wants to play his cards on this one.

Also, the post office here is really starting to piss me off.
It started when 3 of our bills were more than A MONTH LATE. So we were stuck with late fees. I went to the post office and complained. They apologized profusely, but nothing more. So I dropped it for that once.

Then today I woke up to a message from a sweet buyer from my Etsy shop, saying that her earrings had not arrived yet. I worried. I sent a message to everyone who had bought from me, asking if they had received their packages. Half have, half have not. So I dragged myself out of bed (going to the post office to wait in a 20 minute line while feeling like death isn't my happiest moment, but I do what I can for my customers!) and spoke to the lady I usually get. And she said that they have hired a lot of new people for seasonal reasons and would look into where it would be, because she couldn't find anything in the computer. UGH. How does that happen? So anyways, she comes back and nobody has a clue about a few of the packages. 3 orders just up and gone. Lost. They can't track them down, so I'm going to just have to suck it up, re-make the orders, and hope that the old ones show up somewhere.

(Sorry to all of my customers who were affected by this, the new orders will go out on Monday).

Guess I'll be getting tracking for all of my packages from now on!

Brrrrrr it's cold. Back in bed I go!

6 comments:

DreamON said...

So sorry you are sick and on top of that to get sickening news about your "trusted" public servants at the post office. A visit with the Postmaster and a letter of complaint seem like something to consider. Best of luck to you.

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better.

I get the 18 cent confirmation when purchasing my label through Paypal and the post office. A confirmation is also sent to my buyer. Gives me peace of mind!

Kim Caro said...

get well soon friend. i will remember that when i get orders...

Unknown said...

Cool blog.
www.simplyshay.com/wordpress

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MissLilith said...

feel better...